This month we celebrate all things Canadian. The Let Me Be Insect Deterrent Spray is an LJ Turtle Proprietary blend as is the Frank & Myrrh LipSaver. The Terra Cotta Pendant was made in New Brunswick and the 3 Canadian tree essential oils come directly from a distiller in Quebec.
There’s a new market in town! Actually, we are in our second year. So if you missed us last year, mark your calendar for Friday visits. We’ll be here until Thanksgiving weekend.
We are a fiercely local pop-up market with fresh produce farmers, community groups and vendors with their handcrafted goods. Vendors and activities vary week-by-week. Watch for our social media updates and come by for a visit.
• Lava Stone Bracelets ~ Jewelry with a purpose
• How to enter to win an LJ Turtle Summer Survival Gift Pack
• Brief monographs of some of my favourite Canadian essential oils
• My Allergy Relief Serum
• My Let Me Be Insect Deterrent Spray celebrates its 5th season!
• I’m ‘out & about’ Friday afternoons; find out where
• Announcing the five winners of Mother’s Day Pamper Packs
• Heads-up about my aromatherapy workshops coming this fall