Lots going on at LJ Turtle this month!
You DIY blend when you need to make your blend either stronger or more concentrated (because you are especially delicious to outdoor pests), or less concentrated (for children, the elderly, and if you have any health issues or are pregnant or lactating – in which case you need to check with your health care practitioner before using any essential oils).
You can pick-up a bottle of Let Me Be and DIY blending supplies (e.g. spray bottles and blending instructions) from me at the Guelph Farmers’ Market.
I am very happy to be joining Sidney, Jayne and the whole crew at the Country Christmas Store again this year. This will be my third year!
Here’s what I’ll be featuring.
- Aromatherapy Diffuser Jewelry: ‘Wear your aromatherapy in style’ with a piece of diffuser jewelry. LJ Turtle jewelry is simple to use, stylish, and aromatherapeutic. Choose from earrings, pendants and bracelets. LJ Turtle diffuser jewelry helps you live an aromatherapy lifestyle – you will smell amazing and feel great. Bonus: Don’t forget to pick-up your FREE Aromatherapy Lifestyle Blend included with every piece of jewelry (see below for description).
- Aromatherapy Lifestyle Blends: Choose from 3 of my most popular lifestyle blends. Joy supports a cheerful outlook, invigorates and uplifts our thinking and thought patterns. Winter Solstice is one of my ‘change of season blends’; use it to ‘warm’ you when it is chilly outside. And finally, use Four Thieves during the cold and flu season. It is also a great daytime blend to help you stay focused. These may be used with your diffuser jewelry or with a nebulizer.
- Essential Oils: I’ll have a variety of single essential oils to choose from, for your DIY uses.
- Smelly Dog Grooming Spray: Helps manage the smelliness of your best friend(s). This blend also doubles as a calming spray for anxious canines. My grooming spray is an effective, easy-to-use, all-natural alternative to conventional pet-store products. Piper was the black lab for which this spray gets its name (along with some help from an infamous Phoebe Buffay song).
- Let Me Be • Bug Spray: Let Me Be is a powerful blend of essential oils that have been found to be effective in ‘deterring’ the plethora of insects warm weather brings. I call it an ‘outdoor meditation blend’ because it allows you to do just that – meditate in peace & calm, free of pests.
September marks LJ Turtle Aromatherapy’s 4th year at the Guelph Farmers’ Market! To celebrate, anytime you spend $100 at my table at the Guelph Farmers’ Market, you will receive a Limited Edition Trial & Travel Set of my Original Signature Blends for FREE. This offer will run until the end of 2018 and is available exclusively at the Guelph Farmers’ Market. I already gave 2 away this past Saturday 🙂
LJ Turtle Original Signature Blends include:
- Serenity Now Recovery Blend • Named for an infamous Seinfeld episode; it is a regular go-to blend for me
- Let Me Be Outdoor Meditation Spray • I am an avid outdoors-person. I needed a bug spray that works. This blend never lets me down.
- Smelly Dog Grooming Spray • Woodsy Blend (now renamed Piper’s Blend— Piper was the original ‘smelly dog’) • The name is a play on Phoebe’s Smelly Cat ditty (from Friends)
- DeFrizz My Frizz Serum (read more about it in this edition)
These are some of my best ‘tried-and-tested’ aromatherapy blends. I want you to have the chance to try them as well (if you haven’t already 🙂
So if you are getting ahead of your holiday shopping, think of me and get something free!
See you Saturday!!