Greetings fellow aromatherapy enthusiasts! Yes, it is already August. I know! The summer has been fun and busy.
And speaking of busy, read about what’s new in the world of LJ Turtle Aromatherapy in August’s Edition of The Nose Knows:
• My Joy Recovery blend
• ‘For the Love of Lavender’ Aroma•Education Workshop in September
• Fresh•On – my alternative to conventional deodorants
• Announcing the Grand Prize Winner of July’s Oh Canada! Gift Pack
• Amazonite & Lava Rock Diffuser Bracelet
• My visit to Baroque Botanicals’ lavender farm open house
Click here to download a pdf copy of The Nose Knows August 2018 Newsletter
I am a Certified Aromatherapist Health Professional (CAHP) with the Canadian Federation of Aromatherapists. I draw on my formal education and knowledge about essential oils, my personal experience using essential oils for my own recovery processes and my intuitive senses when working on developing a new blend. My goal is to offer therapeutic blends that assist you in practising self-care using the healing powers of essential oils, one day at a time.
Pick-up in person:
Saturdays • Guelph Farmers’ Market • 7 am – noon
Click here to shop & ship from my Square Store
For the essential oils in each blend, click here.