Working with Essential Oils:
Aromatherapy for Beginners
Monday, January 28th • CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Do you have a ‘nice collection’ of essential oils at home, but that’s all it is, a ‘nice collection’ — because you aren’t really sure how to best use them, or how to make better use of them? In other words, you don’t use them for any purpose other then as ‘perfume’ and you don’t use them as much as you’d like, or should! Or maybe you are intrigued by this thing called ‘aromatherapy’ and want to learn more? Well then this is the perfect class for you!
Here is where you get to ask the questions you’ve always wanted to ask (and maybe hear some questions that you didn’t know you should be asking about essential oils!). A clinical aromatherapist, certified and trained with the Canadian Federation of Aromatherapists is here to answer and help you explore the multifaceted world of essential oils.
Here’s what we’ll cover in this class:
- Learn to evaluate essential oil quality and what to look for on the label
- Learn about different methods of use (e.g. diffusing, topical use, bath salts, etc. )
- Learn why we don’t ingest essential oils
- Find out why one (1) drop can be enough
- Learn why blending is necessary when using essential oils on your skin
- Learn the basics of blending
There will be a lot of ‘sniff testing’ and a hands-on blending portion to this class. You will make & take a customized blend!
All supplies included.