Don’t let all the information out there about essential oils get you down. I know, it can get confusing and overwhelming!
I understand and I am here to help.
If you’ve ever wondered whether you are adding the correct number of drops to your roll-on blend, then LJ Turtle workshops are for you!
I will teach you to use essential oils, both for yourself and your loved ones, safely and effectively, using my tried and tested ‘Build-a-Blend’ process.
Become a blending SuperStar today!
What is the ‘Build-a-Blend’ process?
I take you step-by-step through the wonderful world of aromatherapy
• Read and discern the label
• Safety issues for different age groups and health conditions
• What are appropriate bases to blend your essential oils in
• Blend confidently; learn the math to figure out how many drops to add to a given base
• Keep track of your fantabulous recipes!
‘Cold & Flu’ • October 15th
In my Cold & Flu Workshop, you will learn:
Here’s what’s in your workshop kit:
• 1 bottle of eucalyptus globulus essential oil
• 1 bottle of eucalyptus radiata essential oil (learn what the difference is 🙂
• 1 bottle of lavandin grosso essential oil
• 1 bottle of lemon essential oil
• 2 roll-on bottles
• 1 bottle of carrier oil to create roll-ons
• 2 amber bottles to create DIY diffuser blends
• Safety literature and profiles for each essential oil covered in the class
• LJ Turtle ‘Build-a-Blend’ worksheets
You take all of the above home with you along with your custom-made roll-ons and your custom diffuser blends. The extra bottles are for you to practice at home.
Here’s how to register:
Go to the Continuing Education with the Upper Grand District School Board and register.
Click here, to read about my Herbal Trio Workshop.