Aromatherapy Diffuser Jewelry: ‘Wear your aromatherapy in style’ with a piece of diffuser jewelry. LJ Turtle jewelry is simple to use, stylish, and aromatherapeutic. Choose from earrings, pendants and bracelets. LJ Turtle diffuser jewelry helps you live an aromatherapy lifestyle – you will smell amazing and feel great. Bonus: Don’t forget to pick-up your FREEAromatherapy Lifestyle Blend included with every piece of jewelry (see below for description).
Aromatherapy Lifestyle Blends: Choose from 3 of my most popular lifestyle blends. Joysupports a cheerful outlook, invigorates and uplifts our thinking and thought patterns. Winter Solsticeis one of my ‘change of season blends’; use it to ‘warm’ you when it is chilly outside. And finally, use Four Thieves during the cold and flu season. It is also a great daytime blend to help you stay focused. These may be used with your diffuser jewelry or with a nebulizer.
Essential Oils: I’ll have a variety of single essential oils to choose from, for your DIY uses.
Smelly Dog Grooming Spray: Helps manage the smelliness of your best friend(s). This blend also doubles as a calming spray for anxious canines. My grooming spray is an effective, easy-to-use, all-natural alternative to conventional pet-store products. Piper was the black lab for which this spray gets its name (along with some help from an infamous Phoebe Buffay song).
Let Me Be • Bug Spray:Let Me Be is a powerful blend of essential oils that have been found to be effective in ‘deterring’ the plethora of insects warm weather brings. I call it an ‘outdoor meditation blend’ because it allows you to do just that – meditate in peace & calm, free of pests.
• All the folks who came out Saturday to support the vendors at the Indigenous Maker’s Market
• All the wonderfully talented artists and crafters who made this event possible
• The organizers and their helpers – you know who you are 🙂
• My friend Susan Carey who took very good care of my table and visitors while I was packing up from my gig at the farmers’ market
As I was packing up, I realized that in the five years I’ve been doing these type of craft/artisan shows, this one was hands-down the BEST. I was humbled when a fellow crafter/vendor said that in her 30 yearsof doing craft shows – this Indigenous Maker’s Market was indeed the BEST
What is the ‘Build-a-Blend’ process? I take you step-by-step through the wonderful world of aromatherapy
• Read and discern the label
• Safety issues for different age groups and health conditions
• What are appropriate bases to blend your essential oils in
• Blend confidently; learn the math to figure out how many drops to add to a given base
• Keep track of your fantabulous recipes!
‘Herbal Trio’• November 19th
In my Herbal Trio Workshop (which refers to lavender, peppermint and rosemary), I will teach you:
• How to make a sleep blend
• How to make a sore muscle blend
• How to make a stress headache blend