We are so excited for Spring and the opening of our backlot at the Guelph Farmers’ Market. We are celebrating the opening on Saturday May 11th with our event called Backlot Blooms.
Check out LJ Turtle Aromatherapy’s Specials and FREE pine cone sample. Featuring one of our Change of Season blends – Spring!
Along with our returning vendors and farmers, we’ll have special guests:
• Dance along with 5-piece folk/bluegrass music from Onion Honey
• Take home seedlings and plants from favourite vendors and guests like Guelph Horticultural Society
• Create beeswax wraps with Guelph Tool Library
• Be inspired and grow your green thumb with The City of Guelph‘s Water Services and Healthy Landscapes
• Indulge in fresh and exciting locally-prepared food
• Play with the kids! Let them explore the beauty, art and science of spring, dirt and plants with Ignatius Farm, Children’s Art Factory and Let’s Talk Science Guelph.
This is an amazing opportunity to meet, greet and chat with local makers.
I’ll be there with my handcrafted aromatherapy jewelry and my LJ Turtle Lifestyle blends.
Support your local makers on the 14th and see what’s trending Spring 2019.
Happy New Year…and welcome to the January edition of The Nose Knows.
January is a month of new beginnings. The three LJ Turtle Lifestyle Blends featured in this issue can help you with that. Try working with Grace to help you kick old harmful habits; Inner Prosperity to connect you with your Inner Child to manifest prosperity both internally and externally; and Joy to help uplift negative thought patterns.
Bonus: These blends are available at a 25% discount when purchased as a set.
Extra Bonus: Receive a free Terra Cotta Car Diffuser with the purchase of the full-sized 3-pack. And new this year, is the mini sampler 3-pack which includes a 2 ml bottle of each blend.
Also in this issue, read my article on Passive and Active Diffusing and how to do each of these safely and effectively.
Workshops with Continuing Education at the UGDSB start up again this month with Aromatherapy for Beginners.
One of January’s birthstones is Garnet. We have been hard at work creating unique aromatherapy jewelry featuring this particular birthstone.