When you think of aromatherapy diffuser jewelry in and around Guelph, Ontario, I want you to think of me and LJ Turtle Aromatherapy!
Whatever your style, I’ve got you covered.
And if you’ve decided to give the gift of aromatherapy with a piece of my diffuser jewelry, I am happy to help you make your selection. And if you still cannot decide, an e-Gift Card is the way to go.
I carry a diverse, functional, and eclectic collection of diffuser earrings, pendants and bracelets.
Learn about all the different types of diffuser jewelry I carry!
• Terra Cotta
• Lava Stone
• Stainless Steel
Find me out and about at seasonal holiday shows.
I am very happy to be joining Sidney, Jayne and the whole crew at the Country Christmas Store again this year. This will be my third year!
Here’s what I’ll be featuring.
- Aromatherapy Diffuser Jewelry: ‘Wear your aromatherapy in style’ with a piece of diffuser jewelry. LJ Turtle jewelry is simple to use, stylish, and aromatherapeutic. Choose from earrings, pendants and bracelets. LJ Turtle diffuser jewelry helps you live an aromatherapy lifestyle – you will smell amazing and feel great. Bonus: Don’t forget to pick-up your FREE Aromatherapy Lifestyle Blend included with every piece of jewelry (see below for description).
- Aromatherapy Lifestyle Blends: Choose from 3 of my most popular lifestyle blends. Joy supports a cheerful outlook, invigorates and uplifts our thinking and thought patterns. Winter Solstice is one of my ‘change of season blends’; use it to ‘warm’ you when it is chilly outside. And finally, use Four Thieves during the cold and flu season. It is also a great daytime blend to help you stay focused. These may be used with your diffuser jewelry or with a nebulizer.
- Essential Oils: I’ll have a variety of single essential oils to choose from, for your DIY uses.
- Smelly Dog Grooming Spray: Helps manage the smelliness of your best friend(s). This blend also doubles as a calming spray for anxious canines. My grooming spray is an effective, easy-to-use, all-natural alternative to conventional pet-store products. Piper was the black lab for which this spray gets its name (along with some help from an infamous Phoebe Buffay song).
- Let Me Be • Bug Spray: Let Me Be is a powerful blend of essential oils that have been found to be effective in ‘deterring’ the plethora of insects warm weather brings. I call it an ‘outdoor meditation blend’ because it allows you to do just that – meditate in peace & calm, free of pests.