You are cordially invited to an evening of wonderful sharing. I’ll be speaking to the impact aromatherapy has had on my life and wellbeing. I will be one of 3 presenters on Thursday, December 13th.
This is a free event.
I will be bringing a selection of my aromatherapy diffuser jewelry for purchase and 3 of my most popular seasonal essential oil blends.
Go to the Continuing Education with the Upper Grand District School Board and register.
What is the ‘Build-a-Blend’ process?
I take you step-by-step through the wonderful world of aromatherapy
• Read and discern the label
• Safety issues for different age groups and health conditions
• What are appropriate bases to blend your essential oils in
• Blend confidently; learn the math to figure out how many drops to add to a given base
• Keep track of your fantabulous recipes!
‘Herbal Trio’• November 19th
I will teach you:
• How to make a sore muscle blend
• How to make a stress headache blend
• 1 bottle of lavender essential oil
• LJ Turtle ‘Build-a-Blend’ worksheets
You take all of the above home with you along with your custom-made roll-ons and your custom diffuser blends. The extra bottles are for you to practice at home.
To dowload the catalogue and read more on page 18: https://www.ugdsb.ca/continuing-education/course-guides/