LJ Turtle Aromatherapy Lifestyle Blends support your throughout your day.
• Five Recovery Blends
Serenity Now • Just for Today • One Day at a Time • Courage to be Me • Grace
• Two blends that are grounding and calming
Joy • Tranquil Turtle
• Two blends that are balancing
Balance Green • Balance Purple
• One blend to help you drift off to sleep
• Four blends to uplift and revive
Revivifying Lavender • Four Thieves • Wake•UP! • Good Vibrations
• One blend for cold and flu season
• Two chakra blends (with more on the way)
Inner Prosperity (Solar Plexus) • HeartChakra
• Three change of season blends (with one more on the way)
Spring • Autumn Air • Winter Solstice
Blend with grapeseed oil:
• Add 1 drop to 1 tsp of grapeseed oil
• Now you have a blend safe for use on your skin
• Offers you additional support throughout your day
May you be happy, joyous and free. You deserve it.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes. Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant, lactating or have medical conditions.
This information is for education purposes only & in no way is meant to serve as medical or professional advice. We are not responsible for any products made in use of these oils or the outcome of any application thereof. As always, we recommend testing all blends.
Sharing experiences with essential oils is an effective way of learning to utilize these powerful gifts from nature. With this knowledge we can take control of our personal health . Products and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Important Note: The information on ljturtle.com is only provided for educational purposes, and further research should be done on each essential oil to be assured of its proper usage for each individual. Aromatherapy is not meant to be a replacement for care under a qualified health professional, but should be considered a complimentary modality.
Please remember that anything discussed here does not constitute medical advice and cannot substitute for appropriate medical care.