Bugs buggin’ you? Worried about toxicity levels in synthetic bug sprays? Find out how essential oils can help.
Book this class as a private workshop. You and 4 of your friends choose the day and time and get me all to yourselves!
Email ljturtlearomatherapy at gmail.com for details.
I am now accepting students for this 2-hour workshop that covers safety use profiles and hands-on blending training.
This workshop covers safety use profiles for four essential oils known for their anti-bug properties. You will learn how to ‘build-a-blend’ and create an all-natural, aromatherapeutic spray that is safe for use on the skin.
Your Workshop Kit Includes: a 5 ml bottle of each essential oil covered in this class (four) and a 100 ml bottle of my proprietary water-based spray (you will add your customized essential oil blend to a pre-blended base). You will also receive an empty 5 ml amber bottle for creating an undiluted blend suitable for diffusing.
You will go home with a customized blend for diffusing and one safe for topical use; and enough ingredients and bottles to practice your new skills and knowledge at home. You will also go home with LJ Turtle ‘Build-a-Blend’ worksheets and educational & safety literature about each essential oil covered in this class. Safety first & always.
The value of the workshop kit on its own is $58.25 + HST. For less than the cost of the kit, you get the full attention of a Certified Aromatologist Professional with the Canadian Federation of Aromatherapists. Feel confident learning from someone with academic credentials.
Investment: $48.75 + HST • Includes your Workshop Kit (valued at $58.25 + HST)
Email to register: ljturtlearomatherapy at gmail.com
The products, which are diffused, used on the skin and even added to food and drink, are up to 70 times the strength of the plant they’re derived from.
— Read on www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/concerns-consumers-popularity-powerful-essential-oils-increases
Please also read the article as it has additional important information not in the news clip.
What those trained in the field already know:
• avoid using essential oils undiluted on the skin or at high concentration levels
• do not ingest essential oils
• pay attention to your daily accumulated use. If you’re diffusing, applying topically throughout the day you may experience adverse side-effects
• verify the qualifications of the person you are dealing with
Another solution, get trained! Find a school.
In Canada: CFA – CFA – Canadian Federation of Aromatherapists
In the US: National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy
To celebrate everything Spring and for one day only, stock up on your citrus essential oils!
2 for $10
• Sweet Orange
*Like any awesome sale, while quantities last!
We are so excited for Spring and the opening of our backlot at the Guelph Farmers’ Market. We are celebrating the opening on Saturday May 11th with our event called Backlot Blooms.
Check out LJ Turtle Aromatherapy’s Specials and FREE pine cone sample. Featuring one of our Change of Season blends – Spring!
Along with our returning vendors and farmers, we’ll have special guests:
• Dance along with 5-piece folk/bluegrass music from Onion Honey
• Take home seedlings and plants from favourite vendors and guests like Guelph Horticultural Society
• Create beeswax wraps with Guelph Tool Library
• Be inspired and grow your green thumb with The City of Guelph‘s Water Services and Healthy Landscapes
• Indulge in fresh and exciting locally-prepared food
• Play with the kids! Let them explore the beauty, art and science of spring, dirt and plants with Ignatius Farm, Children’s Art Factory and Let’s Talk Science Guelph.